Monastery Closure Update – 3rd Jan

Nipako BhikkhuNews

Dear friends of Amaravati,

Based on recent developments at the monastery, and the current COVID situation in the UK, the monastery’s Coronavirus Committee has taken the decision to extend the monastery’s closure until the 10th of January. You are welcome to start booking to visit on that day or after, but please note that depending on the evolution of our in-house COVID cases, we might decide to extend the closure again.

With best wishes for the new year,
The community at Amaravati